Kangaroo Cravings, Clever Noodle's first learn-to-read board game, can be played cooperatively (1-6 players) or competitively (2-6 players) for grades K-3. A beautifully designed, fast-paced, interactive board game that builds the key skills needed for reading fluency.
Features & details
- 🦘LEARN-TO-READ GAME: Kangaroo Cravings is the learn-to-read board game that 95% of kids say they want to play again!
- 🦘BASED ON THE SCIENCE OF READING (SOR): Wrapped in multi-sensory fun, Kangaroo Cravings teaches kids 300 of the most common sight words through the enjoyment of play. Players help their hungry Kangaroo reach the delicious pizza at the end of the board by both reading and completing silly sensory movements for sight words in easy, difficult and advanced categories.
- 🦘FAMILY FAVORITE: Kangaroo Cravings was featured on Good Morning America and is a 2023 Mom’s Choice Award winner. The game is a favorite among grandparents looking for ways to spend quality, unplugged time with their grandchildren.
- 🦘FOR HOME OR CLASSROOM: The game can be played cooperatively (1-6 players) or competitively (2-6 players) for children in pre-K through third grade. With clear and easy instructions, the game can be played at home to supplement reading instruction, or in the classroom for small group, full class or station rotation play.
- 🦘INCLUSIVE, DESIGNED FOR DIVERSE LEARNERS: A beautifully designed, fast-paced, interactive board game that builds the key skills needed for reading fluency, Kangaroo Cravings was designed to support a wide range of learners, enabling advanced students to play in the same game as those with learning differences, such as dyslexia, autism, ADHD and processing disorders.